środa, 11 marca 2020

Graphic 45 2020 Brand Ambassador Audition

Hi

Today I would like to make the tutorial-special, becouse is for the call of Graphic45 Ambasador.
I start with the video:





As you can see, my post is also the report from my workshop meeting.


I and my scrapfrends made cards like this:











Now it's a time for short tutorial:

HOW TO MAKE A WOMEN'S CARD


STEP 1: Prepering some materials and tools:



You need:

  • basic white card size A4
  • two cards 15x15 cm
  • chipboard frame (I used the moon)
  • some cut out elements
  • the ribbons and some lace
  • the glue and 3D foam squares
  • the scissors
  • the pencil and the ruler
  • the distress ink


TIP 1:

before you start choose the paper for the base. You can use the papers from the other collections, especially scraps! 


STEP 2



You should mark the lines on the paper.  Next you need fold it (7,5 cm, 5,5 cm and 2,3 cm)


The other papers cut in size 15 x 7,2 cm; 15 x 4,7 cm; 15 x 1,7 cm.

STEP 3



You need distress the papers adges.

STEP 4



This part has a lot of fun! 

You need only make a composition-using the chipboard and fussy cut elements! Please remember to start from the biggest part of your work with the biggest element.

TIP 2

If you use the lace or ribbons, the best way to sticks it to the paper is attaches it to the other side of paper.


Of course you have make two smaller compositions. 


STEP 5

Next  glue the three compositions  to the white card.




And...this is the end!

I hope my short tutorial inspire you to create your own project!



I add a few photos after our scrapmeeting:



and the movie - My frends cards:


at the end:




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz